Art, culture, history, food and wine—Florence has it all. Millions of visitors each year are enchanted with the artistic perfection of its architecture, paintings, and sculptures. The heart of the city has changed little since the great construction works of the Renaissance. Harmonious palazzi line the narrow streets, and monumental civic buildings and splendid churches dominate the public squares. Florence is a compact city, and the easiest way to get around is walking. Be sure to take in your share of museums and churches, but don’t be tempted to make your trip a cultural marathon. Take some time to simply explore the narrow, quiet, and interesting back streets crammed with little workshops and local shops. There is always a café nearby, so pause, relax, and watch as the city puts on a memorable show, just for you!
- Private transfers between the airport and the hotel in
Florence, including meet &
greet assistance by local representatives.
- Hotel Porterage
- Hotel accommodations for 6 nights, Run of House (various categories)
- Breakfast buffet daily at the hotel
- Welcome reception consisting of two hours open bar with heavy
appetizers / small
- Farewell reception consisting of one hour open bar with hors d'oeuvres.
- Three hour Orientation Walking Tour
- Management services of a local Destination Management Company (DMC)
- Hospitality Desk staffed by local DMC representatives, daily at the hotel
- Management services by a Tour Plan International representative(s) throughout the planning of the program and on-site, during the program
- All taxes and gratuities to hotel bellmen, hotel maids, and as
levied on other
We plan to offer an exclusive program of optional tours and excursions: a reasonable selection of half- and full-day tours that will bring to light the past and present of this vibrant city, along with the breathtaking scenery of the surrounding countryside. Click the Schedule page for more information.
We have arranged for an exciting post-trip in Bologna. Click here for all the details.