6 days and nights exploring all around Vienna, Austria's
capital city famous for its culture, imperial sights, coffee
houses, cozy wine taverns, and special Viennese charm.
Regular registration is now
closed. To register for this program and for current
pricing please contact Kim Villio at 434-951-0036 or
The pomp and grandeur of Europe are at their finest in Vienna, the capital famous as much for its long history of classical music and traditional Austrian desserts as it is for bold, modern architecture and international cuisine. Music lovers flock to Vienna to hear the Strauss Waltzes, aspiring architects come for the work of Hundertwasser and Alfred Loos, and everyone comes to stroll through the monuments and parks of Ringstrasse. In Vienna you'll find eclectic wine bars, elegant bistros, cozy cafes, imperial ambience, and casual chic. It is a city of contrasts that has grown and evolved to remain the jewel of Central Europe.
With its history over more than 5,000 years, the city is a melting pot of numerous cultural influences such as the Celts, the Romans, the Babenbergs and of course Habsburgs who reigned their empire from here. Vienna always has been a gateway to the East. Numerous international enterprises have located their headquarters in Vienna to reach the Eastern European markets.
We will be staying at the Hotel Imperial Vienna, originally the private residence of Prince Philipp of Wuerttemberg. The Hotel Imperial is a beautiful 5-star luxury hotel with a prime location in Vienna.
Hotel Imperial Vienna
Our travel package includes:
- Six nights at the 5-star Hotel Imperial Vienna in the heart of the city - Vienna's premier hotel
- Airfare from/to Dulles and private airport transfer (optional)
- Optional tours to sites in and around Vienna, every day
- Optional pre-trip extension to Prague
- Breakfast buffet daily at the hotel
- Welcome dinner and reception with wine and beer
- Farewell reception with wine and beer and hors d'oeuvres
- 3-4 hour Orientation Tour
- A hospitality desk and management services of a local DMC (Destination Management Company)
- Management services by a Tour Plan International representative(s) throughout the planning of the program and on-site during the program
- All taxes and gratuities to hotel bellmen, hotel maids, and as levied on other included features
- Nine hours of CLE
Cost if registered by July 31:
Regular registration is now closed. To register for this program and for current pricing please contact Kim Villio at 434-951-0036 or email@example.com
Without Airfare or Hotel Transfers
|Cash (Check)||Credit Card|
With Airfare and Hotel Transfers
|Cash (Check)||Credit Card|
If you need assistance with airfare or are interested in prices for a triple room (or bringing a child), please contact Stephany Pishko at Tour Plan International directly at (804) 359-3217 x318 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We plan to offer an exclusive program of optional tours and excursions: a reasonable selection of half and full-day tours that will bring to light the past and present of this vibrant city and the surrounding area. More details will be announced on the Schedule page as soon as the tours are set.
We have arranged for an exciting pre-trip to Prague, departing on November 4. Prague is a glittering jewel of art and architecture located at the heart of Europe. Home to emperors and kings, artists and astronomers, this beautiful and fascinating city has worked its subtle magic on generations of visitors, and lent inspiration to many musicians and writers. Spend 4 nights at the luxurious 5-star Four Seasons Hotel. Click here for all the details.