"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." Samuel Johnson, 1777
London--one of the world's few truly great cities. If you've never been to London, here is your chance to go, and if you've been there before, here is your chance to go back. We have only a week to enjoy its many spectacular sites: you, like Dr. Johnson, may be unwilling to ever leave!
- Six nights in a premier hotel located in the heart of Mayfair
- Airfare from Dulles and airport transfer included (optional)
- All taxes and gratuities to hotel personnel included
- Breakfast buffet daily at hotel
- Welcome and Farewell receptions
- Orientation Tour
- Dedicated Hospitality Desk at hotel
- Optional tours, to sites within and outside of London, every day
- Nine hours of CLE, including a comparative law session with our English counterparts
We offer an exclusive program of optional tours and excursions, a reasonable selection of half- and full-day tours that will bring to light the past and present of this vibrant city, along with the breathtaking scenery of the surrounding countryside. Click the Schedule page for more information.
We have arranged for an exciting post-trip in Dublin. Click here for all the details.