Optional Post-Nice Trip Extension to Paris
November 15 - 19, 2020Paris lures travelers for the same reasons as always. You'll still find such classic sights as the Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, the Arc de Triomphe, Sacre-Coeur, and all those atmospheric cafes. Don't forget the parks, gardens, and squares; the Champs-Elysee and the other grand boulevards; and the river Seine and its quays. Paris's beauty is still overwhelming, especially at night, when it is truly the City of Lights. Paris is a city where taking in the street life - shopping, strolling, and hanging out - should claim as much of your time as sightseeing in churches or museums.
- KLM and Air France flights from Dulles to Nice via Amsterdam and from Paris to Dulles (direct)
- Group transfer by motor coach from Le Negresco the train station in Nice, November 15
- TGV train from Nice to Paris, November 15
- Group transfer by motor coach from the train station in Paris to the Westin Paris - Vendome, November 15
- Group transfer by motor coach from the Westin Paris - Vendome to CDG Airport, November 19
- Accommodation for 4 nights at the 4-star Westin Paris - Vendome
- Full breakfast buffet daily at the hotel
- Orientation tour of Paris, November 16
- Hospitality Desk daily at the hotel
- Tour Plan International representative(s) on-site
- All taxes and gratuities to hotel bellmen, hotel maids, and as
levied on other included features
AccommodationsExperience Paris from the historic setting of the Westin Paris - Vendome. Perfectly situated in the city center, across from the Tuileries Garden, between Louvre and Place Vendome, this iconic hotel offers an unparalleled entree to the City of Lights.
We've arranged for a group flight that covers both the Nice and Paris portions of the trip. It will be on KLM and Air France, departing and returning to Dulles. The cost of the flight is already built in to the with-airfare package cost for Nice: the price below is for the hotel and other amenities in Paris.
If you choose to make your own travel arrangements, register for the Nice trip at the "without airfare" price at a savings. However, you'll receive no additional credit in the package price listed below.
We will be happy to explore flight options on an individual basis from Richmond, Norfolk, or other hometown cities. Please indicate on the reservation form whether you would like to consider options other than Dulles.
Prices if purchased by July 31
Double Occupancy: $3,300.00 (check) / $3,430.00 (credit card) per couple
Single Occupancy: $2,700.00 (check) / $2800.00 (credit card) per person
(Based on a minimum of 30 participants)
$1,700.00 per room (due on or before April 1)
Due on or before July 31, 2020