Optional Pre-Nice Trip Extension to Milan
November 4 - 9, 2020Milan is Italy’s high-powered financial, industrial and fashion capital, home to the country’s stock exchange and most famous fashion houses, as well as two international football teams. In recent years Milan has seen a rebirth with public spaces restored to their original glory and the banks of the canals reclaimed by new boutiques, cafes and restaurants. Despite the cosmopolitan atmosphere and modern flair, there is a rich history to this city of high culture just waiting to be unveiled. Milan's magnificent Gothic Duomo is the city's most famous landmark; one of the most famous paintings in the world, Leonardo Da Vinci's Last Supper housed in the Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie; La Scala, opened its doors in 1778 and is still one of the world’s most famous opera houses; Sforzesco Castle, one of the largest fortresses in Europe, is now home to seven of Milan's most prestigious museums; Canals of the Navigli District have been transformed into a trendy hot-spot for young and old alike, with restaurants, boutiques, galleries and moored barges that are now floating bars. Lastly, Milan remains one of the best places in the world for high-fashion, designer shopping.
- Air France flights from Dulles to Milan via Paris and from Nice to Dulles via Paris
- Motor coach transportation from the Milan airport to the hotel
- Private transfer from the hotel to Nice on November 9
- Accommodation for 4 nights at the 5-star Four Seasons Hotel Milano
- Full breakfast buffet daily at the hotel
- Milan Orientation tour including Duomo visit, November 6
- Full day excursion to Lake Como or Lake Garda, November 7
- Optional tours to sites in and around Milan. For some possible tour options submitted by the Destination Management Company in Milan, click here
- Hospitality Desk daily at the hotel
- Tour Plan International representative(s) on-site
- All taxes and gratuities to hotel bellmen, hotel maids, and as
levied on other included features
AccommodationsSpend 4 nights at the beautiful and luxurious 5-star Four Seasons Hotel Milano. The hotel is located in a 15th century convent, and thanks to its cloistered, garden courtyard, it is an oasis within Milan's city center. Perfectly located in the fashion district, it is also just a few minutes walk to the Duomo and Teatro all Scala.
We've arranged for a group flight that covers both the Milan and Nice portions of the trip. It will be on Air France, departing and returning to Dulles. The cost of the flight is already built in to the with-airfare package cost for Nice: the price below is for the hotel and other amenities in Milan.
If you choose to make your own travel arrangements, register for the Nice trip at the "without airfare" price at a savings. However, you'll receive no additional credit in the package price listed below.
We will be happy to explore flight options on an individual basis from Richmond, Norfolk, or other hometown cities. Please indicate on the reservation form whether you would like to consider options other than Dulles.
Prices if purchased by July 31
Double Occupancy: $3,900.00 (check) / $4,056.00 (credit card) per couple
Single Occupancy: $3,300.00 (check) / 3,440.00 (credit card) per person
(Based on a minimum of 50 participants)
$2,500.00 per room (due on or before April 1)
Due on or before July 30, 2020